Eclipse

My sun is covered with my quest for the truth, i now realise that the truth is hidden in the darkest of places, not knowing how it got there, but the reward of finding it, is sunshine...

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Curious

Curious.

The woman, is so difficult a term. It leads me to define the inexplicable demise the dilemma of the other half, we refer to as the opposite sex.

Watching tv, the lakme ad, somehow I get pulled into this world of how they sing, dance, work, play and most of all, think.
Do they ever think like we do? The way we look at them, the way we make an opinion, the way we compare, the way we use our empty ‘man’ minds to do our thing so to speak.

How would she react to talking about boxers and string bikinis (ahem, speedos too! I am no sexist!) and hairy legs, as we to lingerie, satin, cotton, and edible too.
Would she try and think about how the guy looked naked? at first glance.

Why do they do what they do? Does this lead to the age-old boys vs. girls debate? The simple things somehow complicate most of the situations when involving both the sexes, how is it that the importance levels of the not-so-important in practical life amenities make so-much-more sense when the dude and the girl really get their thing going.

I understand a relationship, I understand the feminine balance in a relationship, I also love the fact that without women, the race would not exist. I love the world as it is, I question however, the curiosity springing in me about how, how exactly one is to handle a situation involving a half-empty glass of water, turning into a three-year-old topic leading to something leading to the best line of all! ‘you always do this, *sniff sniff*’…’FAAAACCCKKK!!’, the death tears, the next day, after the night, when one needs to call….”your balance is nil, kindly recharge your phone to-“. It sucks. The whole night, destroyed.

It might be my luck, or is it that, movies, sports and cars make little or no sense to them, the hungry hunter of that royal teeny-weeny small piece of self-respect and pride filled ever-longing ‘free-run’. A free-run is a man’s rise to power.

But, I also believe that the woman makes the man complete, she is the negative, while we are the positive, but can there ever be an end to this debate, it still leaves me well, curious. Nevertheless, I love venting.

No comments: